Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I’m an Obese 22 year old Male and I just can’t seem to lose weight. Need advice.


Since I was a kid, I have always been obese. There was a brief time in my college of 4 years that I whipped myself into shape by going to the gym 6 days a week and working out for 2-3 hours. But since the coronavirus, I’m stuck at my house isolated. I still live at my parents house so I’m not allowed to leave the house unless absolutely urgent. Due to this I’ve again gained a lot of weight. Sitting and stuffing my face with anything I can find for the last 7 months.I’m tired of being this obese. I just can’t seem to get motivated towards weight loss. I’ll work out and diet for one day, but then fuck it up the next day.I come from a destitute household so I can’t really manage supplements and extra healthy food. The irony is that healthy food is costlier than unhealthy food/fast food.If someone could help me overcome this rut, it’ll be really helpful. I can’t feel good about myself anymore due to my extra weight. via /r/Advice https://ift.tt/3noBFUF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts